We teamed up with FOOD52 to craft a few epically delicious butter recipes to take your compound butter game up a few notches. Starting with Raspberry-Rose Butter, a delicately floral indulgence that’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, dessert and everything in between. Check out the ingredients below and get the full recipe at FOOD52.
Delicate rose water meets freeze-dried raspberries and a pinch of salt for a semi-sweet butter that’s perfect for breakfast, brunch, and even dessert. To serve, smear it on a scone, spread it on a fresh croissant, or slather it on a muffin. And because no brunch would be complete without something to sip, pair all of this with our red berry-forward California Rosé or our perfectly sparkling DOC Italian Prosecco to amp up the crisp, fruity notes in the butter.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rose water
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of flaky sea salt, for serving
- Croissants, scones, or muffins, for serving
- Get the instructions at FOOD52 and check out the reel below:
View this post on Instagram