Bread & Butter Winemaker Linda Trotta collaborated with her friend Sheana Davis, Buttermonger and Chef at Epicurean Connection, to develop a variety of deliciously simple recipes to pair with our wines. These recipes were thoughtfully crafted with flavors and elements that complement a specific Bread & Butter wine, allowing you to enjoy the wines you know and love in an enhanced yet uncomplicated way.
This Pineapple Butter is an absolute delight when paired with our Sauvignon Blanc (or soon to be released, Pinot Grigio!). The tropical flavors mingle on the palate, balancing the acidity of the wine with the creaminess from the butter.
“It really brings out that tropical flavors in the wines.” – Chef Sheana Davis
Yields 1/2 cup. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Tip: Don’t worry if you can’t find straight pineapple jam. Try a pineapple apricot jam or other fruit combination.
- 4oz sweet butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of pineapple jam
- Toasted potato bread to pair with Sauvignon Blanc
- OR Hawaiian roll to pair with Pinot Grigio
- Place sweet butter and pineapple jam in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread butter on the toasted potato bread or Hawaiian roll (however much you wish!)
- Enjoy with a glass of Bread & Butter Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio