Bread & Butter Winemaker Linda Trotta collaborated with her friend Sheana Davis, Buttermonger and Chef at Epicurean Connection, to develop a variety of deliciously simple recipes to pair with our wines. These recipes were thoughtfully crafted with flavors and elements that complement a specific Bread & Butter wine, allowing you to enjoy the wines you know and love in an enhanced yet uncomplicated way.
This Lemon Butter effortlessly complements the bright citrus notes in our Sauvignon Blanc and balances the acidity with the creaminess of the butter.
“The citrus flavor of the butter is just the right amount of acidity to allow the smoothness of the butter to complete a sip of our Sauvignon Blanc with a satisfying finish.” – Linda Trotta
Yields 1/2 cup. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Tip: This butter pairs wonderfully with our other whites. Try it on a brioche with our Chardonnay or on sweet baguette with our Prosecco.
- 4oz sweet butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- Lightly toasted Ciabatta, slices
- Place sweet butter and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread butter on a slice of lightly toasted Ciabatta (however much you wish!)
- Enjoy with a glass of Bread & Butter Sauvignon Blanc