We teamed up with FOOD52 to craft a few epically delicious butter recipes to take your compound butter game up a few notches. This Ham Sandwich Butter is glorious take on the classic summer sando that just yearns to be taken along on picnics, beach trips, golf outings, and pretty much any summer activity you can think of. Check out the ingredients below and get the full recipe at FOOD52.
If ham, pickles, and chips remain delicious when buried in a cooler, then they’re going to taste spectacular folded into a high-quality butter, spread onto crusty bread, and served with Bread & Butter wine. And when it comes to wine, Bread & Butter’s bright, juicy California Pinot Noir and their well-balanced, savory California Chardonnay are the perfect pairings for ham sandwich butter.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 ounces (about ¼ cup) pre-sliced prosciutto, stacked and cut into ¼-inch squares
- 1/4 cup cornichons, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup salted kettle-cooked potato chips (like Cape Cod), crushed, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Get the instructions at FOOD52 and check out the reel below:
View this post on Instagram