Bread & Butter Winemaker Linda Trotta collaborated with her friend Sheana Davis, Buttermonger and Chef at Epicurean Connection, to develop a variety of deliciously simple recipes to pair with our wines. These recipes were thoughtfully crafted with flavors and elements that complement a specific Bread & Butter wine, allowing you to enjoy the wines you know and love in an enhanced yet uncomplicated way.
This Strawberry Jam Butter perfectly accentuates the strawberry notes in our Rosé making it an excellent “like with like” pairing. When paired with our Prosecco, the apple and pear flavors in the wine really come to life.
“Just the right amount of strawberry preserve, so it’s not too sweet. Now it brings out more of the juicy fruitiness of our Rosé.”– Linda Trotta
Yields 1/2 cup. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Tip: Slice the walnut bread thick for the Rosé pairing, but slice the sweet baguette thin for the Prosecco pairing.
- 4oz sweet butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons of strawberry jam
- Thickly sliced walnut bread to pair with Rosé
- OR thinly sliced sweet baguette to pair with Prosecco
- Place sweet butter and strawberry jam in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread butter on the walnut bread or sweet baguette (however much you wish!)
- Enjoy with a glass of Bread & Butter Rosé or Prosecco