Bread & Butter Winemaker Linda Trotta collaborated with her friend Sheana Davis, Buttermonger and Chef at Epicurean Connection, to develop a variety of deliciously simple recipes to pair with our wines. These recipes were thoughtfully crafted with flavors and elements that complement a specific Bread & Butter wine, allowing you to enjoy the wines you know and love in an enhanced yet uncomplicated way.
The sweeter notes from Meyer Lemon mixed with the herbaceous flavors from the olive oil help to accentuate the grassy and citrus notes in our Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc.
Yields 1/2 cup. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Tip: Add a drizzle of the olive oil after you slather it on a piece of bread to make the palate experience pop even more.
- 4oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Lightly toasted ciabatta
- Place sweet butter, Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, and Kosher Salt in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread butter on a slice of lightly toasted Ciabatta (however much you wish!)
- Enjoy with a glass of Bread & Butter Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc