Bread & Butter Winemaker Linda Trotta collaborated with her friend Sheana Davis, Buttermonger and Chef at Epicurean Connection, to develop a variety of deliciously simple recipes to pair with our wines. These recipes were thoughtfully crafted with flavors and elements that complement a specific Bread & Butter wine, allowing you to enjoy the wines you know and love in an enhanced yet uncomplicated way.
This Cinnamon Sugar Butter paired with our Pinot Noir is an absolute surprise on the palate in the best way possible.
“It really brings out the sweet spice in the Pinot Noir, in both the fruit and the oak.” – Linda Trotta
Yields 1/2 cup. Store in an air tight container for up to 4 weeks.
Tip: This butter comes together before you know it!
- 4oz sweet butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon of fine ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar or sugar in the raw
- Cinnamon raisin bread, toasted
- Place sweet butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a food processor and blend until smooth
- Spread butter on the cinnamon raisin bread (however much you wish!)
- Enjoy with a glass of Bread & Butter Pinot Noir